BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 30, 2010

ASS.7a great qutoe


Jealousy, a common emotion but still such a strong emotion. Washington Irving once wrote "There is never jealousy where there is not strong regard." Just how often is that statement really true? During my seventeen years of life, I have experienced Jealousy many times. As a child or adult we all have to deal with jealousy occasionally but the occasion that sticks out the most would have to be as a child and having a friend get something new that I didn't have. I would want it so bad I would do anything to get it. There is more in us than we know. If we can be made to see it, perhaps, for the rest of our lives, we will be unwilling to settle for less."Kurt Hahn" that’s when i have to remember self value. That’s how I got my quote I know that if you value your self and not try to be something your not then things would be okay “BE WHO YOU ARE BECAUSE WHO YOU ARE HA VALUE.” to love myself the way I  am that’s  something I was always taught. Then I think why be jealous it don’t mean any thing but trouble. Jealousy is nothing but a sick emotion that you can prevent if you CHOOSE! Self value(the beautiful word) its like having self respect for yourself. The Word value means    relative worth, merit, or importance put self in front of it is very self-explanatory


0 comments: