BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 5, 2010

ass. 10

I call it a lesson learned at in my life I was bullied was in the 5th grade and it was because I had a great heart. I was always giving and offering my time to help and things. And I get kicked and tossed around like there is no tomorrow. Sometime I wondered why when everyday at school I get there and be called names that scared me deeply. Then theres the days I really didn’t care I had gotton so ued to it it really didn’t faze me my mother and father tried to stop it I can hear them in the office and explain how they thought it was wrong for their daughter to be called names . like “Blacky”, “Ugly” ect. I remember the days coming home crying my eyes out mama saying its gone be okay don’t cry your beautiful and as long as you love yourself that’s all that counts that sterred up anger in me till oneday i got fed up with it and became a bully.

0 comments: