BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 12, 2010

This story has a powerful meaning to it. The meaning I believe it has is knowing kids have a voice in this world "At this, the young man bent down, picked up yet another starfish, and threw it into the ocean. As it met the water, he said, "I made a difference to that one!" To me knowing that the young man made a difference within that one little star fish make me smile. This makes me think back on a time in my life not too long ago , I really wanted to save any and every killer whale because people thought it was okay just to kill them I always wondered how I can help them, I looked on the internet, newspaper, a lot more . Then I came into Mr. Lehs class and he showed us “Change.org”. Knowing I put my name on that site, things for that next whale can be better.

I’m so glad that we have people in this world that makes us want to speak out, step up to the plate with no hesitation. It makes me want to express myself way more.

0 comments: