BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 29, 2010

Wow.... what fun I would have if I had made a time machine.. Ha the things I would do, places i would go,people I would love to meet. just the thought of it makes me want to really build one :). I would use it for every time I'd get in trouble. Man that would help me so much. The first place I would want to go is back when dinosaurs roamed the earth and see for myself what it really would be. and just before I get eaten BING! I click the button and I'm GONE like the wind. I really like the intensity :). the second place I would go back back back into time would be the march with Martin Luther King Jr. 

I would love to shake his hand, tell him how much I really appreciate the change that he has made for me my children my childrens  children etc. I'm sure letting him know what he did changed the present and is in full effect. The last place I would like to go is to the future to see how my life turned out good, bad, happy ,sad all the mysteries man... this makes me want a time machine for real:)  

0 comments: