BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 5, 2010

To: My Beautiful Granddaughter,
A story of my life,it all started in e Lovelace hospital in room 224 a baby of almost 10lb was born to parents Lonnie and Suzanne Teasley in a city called Albuquerque. i was a pretty chill baby,didn't cry that much.as the years went by I got older the age of 2 I said my first word "Why!". That word stayed with me all my life. Some years went by and I found myself in Kindergarten being a leader,everyone loved me never did I have to do much for my self. I remember as the years went by I was always a leader never a follower. as i hit the 5th grade year it was fun people looked up to me never down, for being in the fifth grade I had strong expectations no only from myself but others. I got honor roll all the time, also perfect attendance. Middle School wow somewhat ruff it went okay.

I enjoyed walking in the park I'm very athletic I spent most of  my days at school or my mothers job giving my time to the Homeless,Drug Addicted,Alcoholics.At the Albuquerque Rescue Mission Women Center Of Hope(W.C.O.H). Staying there late nights praying and holding bible studies. I was youth leader at my church,preaching the gospel of my lord and savior is what I did best. I found out living the life of a Christan  and a teenager was very hard. but I managed to get through. I was brought up to speak two languages             

0 comments: