BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

*M_y*P_a*S_s*I_o*N

I never danced so I never knew,
The effort it takes to make something new.
The effort it takes to follow and lead.
When to attack and when to concede.
The burning desire is deep in my heart.
To dance with the beauty who tears me apart.
To dance to the music that rings in my ears,
I can’t wait to dance and dispel all my fears.
The art is to feel before you can move.
To feel with the soul and get in the groove.
The art of the dance must have passion and heat.
Only then you can think of adjusting your feet.
With the music uniting each fall and each rise,
We’ll drift through the noise and speak only with eyes.
The volumes of words will exist in each glance,
And you’ll be the star that had granted this dance.
Dancing is courage and dancing is fear.
United in one like a beautiful sphere.
Dancing is passion and dancing is hate.
Dancing is living, and dancing is fate.

0 comments: