BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 3, 2010

If I WeRe YoU FoR A DaY... A BoY I WoUlD....

 
If I were you for a day I would surely be the best brother in the world. I would never dis my baby sister for some hoe of a girlfriend.  I would take the time out to visit with the family every chance I get.  I would never stay so distant that my kids don’t even know who their grandparents are.  I would sit down and think of shit before I just let it come out.  If I were you for a day I wouldn’t care for the money or the cars, but starting a live that would make other people want to be me.  I would have taken the time out to thank all the people who cared and was there even though I was a ASS HOLE of a person.  And think I would choose to be more out going. Wow something you will never do.

If I were you for a day I would work out and not be lazy.  I would find a reason to call the family to see if everything is going good.  I would make a attempt to eat healthy and stay in shape. People say we look alike but i cant' tell ha.   I would never walk around thinking i got some type of good swag... or whatever you call it.

I think if I was you I would go crazy as hell trying to fit in. I love you to death but this what I would change about you because I don't think you understand how you really are.You are my big bro there for I can say these things. Look at this picture we look so happy why cant this be a everyday thing? That's why I want to be you so I can make it that way 


0 comments: